Zum Inhalt springen
Qries Qries Qries Qries Qries Qries

Englisch

afghaner

Empfohlene Beiträge

salam

What did you think about cosmetic surgery? It is good thing or bad thing?

Ich finde dass es jeder selbst endsceiden kann ob er ein Schönheitschrigue machen möchte oder nciht.

Dr Jones does not thing teenagers should have cosmetic surgery. Do you agree. Why?

What do you think of parents who say. We will give you this operation if you get good grades?

How important are good loks and clothes in a boyfriend or girlfriend?

What else is important?

What do u look for in a freifnd (who is not a boyfriend/girlfriend) ?

kann jemand die aufegban bite machen

Dr Jones does not thing teenagers should have cosmetic surgery. Do you agree. Why?

I am not agree with his opinion because teenager have stress enough and a cosmetic surgery wouldn't shake the stress away quite contrary an operation have a very high risk ratio so it can be worser than as before.

What do you think of parents who say. We will give you this operation if you get good grades?

I think it's not good because the person who will learn would learn for the operation and not for school and this person wouldn't be learn the real sense of life.

He or she will be only fixed on the operation and woulndn't be have fun at learning.

How important are good loks and clothes in a boyfriend or girlfriend?

When she or he looks good naturally i will have no problems with that . :):But when she or he used his or her whole time for make up etc. I wouldn't be agree with that. In my opinion it's "stupid" !She or he can use the time better ...for example we could do some thing together instead of watching into the mirrow wohle the time.

Sry wenn da noch so viele Fehler sind :( warnoch nie so gut in Englisch ich hoffe aber das es eingermaßen geht...

-I do not agree with his opinion that teennagers could have cosmetic surgery if they want because they cannot haul the responsibility in deciding that on their own and furthermore an operation is involved with certain risks.

- I think it is not very positiv and educational of parents who say that, because students who want to learn and to be successful wouldn't have the right ambition in learning it for themselves. So he or she will only be fixed on the reward and would not have fun in learning.

- When he or she is a looker in an elemantal way I would not have problems with that. But when he or she looks good because of artificial facilities I would not agree with that. My boyfriend/girlfriend can use his/her time in a bettter and useful way.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...